About the North of England Athletic Association
The North of England Athletic Association seeks to encourage the development and accessibility of athletics within the community as well as preparing athletes for competition at the highest level.
Established in 1992, the North of England Athletic Association was formed by the amalgamation of the former men’s and women’s governing bodies for all branches of athletics in the North.
The Association is responsible for the management of the sport of athletics in the Northern Region, comprising 450 clubs and 13 counties, spanning Cumbria to Lincolnshire.
This includes Track & Field, Cross Country, Road Running, Race Walking and Fell & Hill Running. View Area Map
Would you like to add value to athletics in the north?
Choosing athletics as a way to convey key messages allows a company to associate their brand with the healthy, non-discriminatory sport of athletics.
Teamwork and support are essential in achieving top athletic performance; similarly, the North of England Athletic Association collaborates closely with its corporate partners to create and maintain powerful message.
Through becoming a sponsor of North of England Athletic Association your company can help support and deliver exciting competition opportunities to thousands of Northern Athletes. Recognise the achievement of the athletes in the North, and access the tremendous promotional opportunities on offer by becoming a sponsor of North of England Association.
The benefits of working in partnership with the North of England Athletic Association include:
• Engaging and interacting with a unique group of dedicated athletes
• Aligning your brand with the sport of athletics
• Sponsorship across all levels of athletes
• Visible display of corporate logo at events and on the website
• Potential PR opportunities
Sponsoring the North of England Athletic Association is simple. Here are some of the immediate opportunities available:
• Commercial access to an athletics event
• Title sponsorship of an athletics event
• Be a part of a development initiative designed to encourage greater participation in athletics by the young
Choice of sponsorship packages is available and can include:
• Key branding opportunity for your company
• On-site banner exposure
• Logo on competition bibs
• Exposure on event materials
• The opportunity to display products and services at events, and distribute samples and information to spectators and athletes
• Become an official supplier to NoEAA
Run with it, run with North of England Athletic Association
If you would like to explore the opportunities in more detail, or have a personal contact in business whom you feel should be included in our approaches, please do not hesitate to contact Judith Temperton.
We can help you develop a comprehensive sponsorship programme which suits your company and future needs.
This season, Erreà Sport has become the ‘Official Technical Sportswear Supplier’
to the North of England Athletic Association.
During 2004 – 2005 the NoEAA will be working with the following local authorities to provide competition opportunities for our athletes: